Thursday 23 August 2012

so close.....but yet so far

theres a bit of a leak in my front window! ::cry:: the blinds are wet and the sill is drenched. I contacted my liason on the weekend but havnt heard anything? normallly shes really good at getting back to me so not sure whats happening?
were getting quotes done today for our outback verandah, hopefully its not outragous! ::hyst:: weve had a few online quotes and they are all sooo different!
we had a quote for an aluminium shutter for our west facing living window $3500! OMG ::surprise:: I could get a beautifull shutter for inside for that with change!!
Things are so much more expensive than I thought they were going to be
snuck a look in the house today while the cleaner was there ;;) he wasnt impressed that I let myself in and said something about his insurance? I dont care its my house! all the cornices in the hall and our room have been pulled down?????? looks a mess. stone bench has been fixed, and our carpentry fixout is complete. still no plumbing?, door handles? looks like a lot of little things still need doing.
heres some pics.
Zoom in (real dimensions: 600 x 800)Image
Zoom in (real dimensions: 800 x 600)Image
Zoom in (real dimensions: 800 x 600)Image
Zoom in (real dimensions: 600 x 800)Image

No comments:

Post a Comment