Monday 2 April 2012

Soil test complete

Just a little update:Soil tests done and only $7600! :z: :z: I expected it to be a little more than that. our block has a 1500 fall according to the reports.
Initial write up has been signed and returned and I am happy that I came in about 3k under what I expected ::smile:: , fire BAL 12.5 was only an extra $4500. (still a big waste of money I think!) couldve got a nice new tv for the theater room with that.
Had my mortgage broker ring Burbank last week to see how long till contracts? hopefully a gentle push will move things along :B
I know im always exited, but I really really am now! titles are due on the 11th of April wont be too much longer and we mite start seeing some action on the block! =P~
and heres a piccy of our patch all done.

Zoom in (real dimensions: 800 x 699)Image

No comments:

Post a Comment